In this section the authors will find the formats to submit the different types of articles, as well as a checklist for their revision before sending.
Your manuscript must be sent together with the documents presented below, the formats can be downloaded here:
- Affidavit Format.
- ICMJE’s Conflict of Interest Declaration Form (1 per author).
- Cover letter.
- Informative first page.
Further, authors are advised to use the following guidelines to improve the presentation of their manuscripts:
- Human research: Helsinki Declaration as revised in 2013
- Observational studies: STROBE guidelines
- Observational studies: STROBE (combined)
- Observational studies (cohort studies): STROBE (cohort studies)
- Observational studies (case-control studies): STROBE (case-control studies)
- Observational studies (cross-sectional studies): STROBE (cross-sectional studies)
- Systematic reviews and meta-analyzes: PRISMA guidelines
- Case reports: CARE guidelines
- Clinical trials: CONSORT
- Animal Studies: ARRIVE
- Diagnostic studies: STARD
You can consult additional guidelines, depending on the type of manuscript to be submitted, at https://www.equator-network.org/reporting-guidelines/