About the Journal
- ISSN VERSIÓN IMPRESA/ONLINE
- AIMS AND SCOPE OF THE JOURNAL
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- THE OPINION OF THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF THE JOURNAL
- OPEN ACCESS
- DIGITAL PRESERVATION
- COPYRIGHT AND SELF-ARCHIVE
- REVENUE SOURCES AND ADVERTISING POLICY
- CORRECTIONS, RETRACTIONS, AND EDITORIAL EXPRESSIONS OF CONCERN
- PUBLICATION CHARGE
- REVIEW PROCESS
- ANTIPLAGIO SYSTEM
- ABOUT THE PUBLICATION SYSTEM
Our mission is to publish quality research and information at the intersection of Medical Science, Public Health, and clinical practice; presenting this information in understandable and clinically useful formats that inform healthcare practice and improve patient outcomes.
Key and Critical Objectives
Promote the science and art of medicine and the improvement of public health, by contributing to the scientific dissemination of current medical issues, with original articles, related to the various specialties of the Medical Field and Public Health.
- Maintain the highest standards of editorial integrity regardless of any special interests.
- Publish original, relevant, valid, and peer-reviewed articles on a wide range of medical and health science topics.
- Promote responsible and balanced debate on important issues affecting medicine, health, health care and health policy.
- Provide physicians and other health professionals with continuing education in the medical sciences to support informed clinical decisions and continuing professional development.
- Allow physicians to stay informed in multiple fields of medicine, including fields other than their professional development.
- Improve health and medical care by raising the quality of medical care, disease prevention, and research.
- Inform readers about the various aspects of medicine and public health, including political, philosophical, ethical, legal, environmental, economic, historical, and cultural.
- Achieve the highest level of medical and ethical dissemination, and produce a publication that is timely, valid, reliable and accessible.
- Use technologies to promote innovation and improve the communication of the content of the journal.
Articles included in the following thematic areas are welcome to be published in the Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana:
- Public health:
- Lifestyle Medicine.
- Preventive medicine.
- Primary health care.
- Health promotion and education.
- Public Health Policies.
- Intercultural Medicine
- Clinical Sciences and Surgical Specialties:
- Metabolic and Cardiovascular Diseases.
- Maternal, Neonatal and Perinatal Health.
- Mental health
- Respiratory Infections and Pneumonia.
- Malnutrition and Anemia.
- Metaxenic and Zoonotic Diseases
- Environmental and occupational health
- Kidney and Gastrointestinal Diseases
- High Altitude Medicine
- Other clinical and surgical specialties
- Basic Sciences:
- Plant-derived therapeutics
- Biochemical, pharmacological, pathological studies
- Preclinical models
- Simulation and computational modeling in health
- Medical and Health Education:
- New Technologies, ICT.
- Methods and Models of Health Education.
- Innovation in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Continuing Education.
- Research Designs and Methodologies.
- Innovation in Medicine:
- Regenerative Medicine and Cell Therapy
- Stem cells, bioactive molecules and scaffolds in tissue regeneration.
- Translational, Molecular and Genomic Medicine.
- Health Economics, Health Management:
- Economic evaluation of health programs at national and international level.
- Economic impact of devices and technologies in health and medical education.
- Economic evaluation of vaccines, biologicals and new therapies.
- Costs in prevention and timely diagnosis of diseases.
- Models and designs in Economics and Health Management.
The above list is for reference and other topics or new disciplines may be evaluated by the Editorial Committee.
Title: Revista de la facultad de Medicina Humana
ISSN: p-ISSN (Printed version): 1814-5469; e-ISSN (Online version): 2308-0531.
Editor-in-chief: Jhony A. De La Cruz-Vargas
NLM: Rev. Fac. Med. Hum
Other titles : RFMH
Category: Medicine, public health
Peer review: Dobule blind
Review speed: 4 weeks
Fast track review : 10 days
publication format(s) : Electronic and print
Publication policy: Open Access; COPE guide
Publication type(s): Periodicals quarter (January, April, July and October)
Publisher: Instituto de Investigaciónes en Ciencias Biomédicas - Universidad ricardo Palma
Country of publication : Perú
Language: Spanish and English
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The "Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana" is owned by Universidad Ricardo Palma and adheres to the norms and recommendations of the ICMJE and COPE.
THE OPINION OF THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF THE JOURNAL
The "Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana" uses the external peer review arbitration process. The number of reviewers and specialties depends on the type of article. Only those articles with positive evaluations and solved observations are published.
The "Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana" is completely open access: all articles will be accessible immediately and permanently to facilitate reading and downloading. Permitted reuse is defined according to Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) This allows the copy, remix, transformation and contribution on the material for legal purposes.
This is an open access journal under the CC BY 4.0 license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
The Universidad Ricardo Palma via Oficina Central de Informática y Cómputo (OFICIC) saves and preserves in digital media and data storage devices, the endorsement of all the contents of the journal.
The journal has preservation policies and digital support, through the activation of LOCKSS OJS.
LOCKSS Open Journal Systems is compatible with the LOCKSS system (Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) to ensure a secure and permanent file for the content of the journal.
Open Journal Systems also supports the CLOCKSS system (lots of controlled copies keep things safe) to ensure a permanent and secure archive for the journal. CLOCKSS is based on the open source software LOCKSS developed at the Stanford University Library, which allows libraries to web journals to web pages. Each file is constantly validated in other library caches, if the content is detected has been corrupted or lost, the other cache or journal is used to restore it.
The "Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana" - Instituto de Investigaciones en Ciencias Biomedicas keeps and preserve in digital media and data storage devices, backup of all the contents of the journal.
In addition, the Universidad Ricardo Palma acquired the Digital Commons license, where it is supported by the Amazon Web Services server, which is a cloud computing platform, guaranteeing the security of the files and the complete content of our journal. Code: WS3
The authors retain their trademark and patent rights, and also about any process or procedure described in the article.
The authors retain the right to share, copy, distribute, execute and publicly communicate the article published in the "Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana"(for example, place it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with recognition of its initial publication in the our journal.
The authors retain the right to make a subsequent publication of their work, to use the article or any part of it (for example: a compilation of their works, notes for conferences, thesis, or for a book) by providing they right source of publication (authors of the work, journal, volume, number and date).
The “Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana” performs the mandatory legal deposit established by the National Library of Peru.
Made the legal deposit in the National Library of Peru N ° 200911084
The "Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana" allows the web software to automatically track the contents.
The “Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana” is sponsored by the Universidad Ricardo Palma, so it does not currently have or accept commercial advertising.
To promote good publication practices, the Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana adheres to the recommendations of COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) for the handling of cases that require corrections, retractions and editorial expressions of concern.
The journal does not charge the authors for submission, review and/or publication.
The "Revista de la Facultad de Medicina Humana" uses the external peer review system under the double blind modality to guarantee the quality of the articles it publishes. This process will be in charge of prestigious specialists from national and international institutions, who are selected according to their experience in the respective subject, based mainly on publication indicators.
Original and original short articles, review articles, case reports and special articles will be evaluated by two or more external reviewers. Letters to the editor, in addition to the editorial team, may be evaluated by at least one external reviewer. Only those articles with favorable evaluations and that have resolved the comments sent are published. Likewise, in most cases, there is the support of peer experts in biostatistics and epidemiology who will focus on the methodological aspects of the studies. All authors must comply with the sending of the signed forms.
|TYPE OF MANUSCRIPT||PAIR REVIEW|
|Historical tribute article||✔|
|Letters to the editor|
All papers and articles before publication will be evaluated for similarity detection, generating a report on originality with the Turnitin® software application. Those articles that are selected for publication must have the approval of the anti-plagiarism system, according to international standards.
ABOUT THE PUBLICATION SYSTEM
This journal uses Open Journal Systems 126.96.36.199., which is an open access journals manager and software developed, financed and distributed free of charge by the public knowledge project subject to the General Public License-GNU.