Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor has it been submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Editor's Comments).
- The shipping file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Whenever possible, URLs are provided for references.
- The text is single spaced; 12 points of font size; italics are used instead of underlining (except in URLs); and all the illustrations, figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places of the text, instead of at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements summarized in the Author's Guidelines, that appear in About the Journal.
This work is under a Creative Commons license Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes established in it and will not be provided to third parties or for their use for other purposes.